Join Executive Chefs Fiona Read - Hapuku Lodge and Hannes Bareiter - Bay of Many Coves to experience their stunning locally inspired menu’s matched with some of NZ greatest wines from Seresin Vineyards in Marlborough.
The Getaway includes two nights each at Hapuku Lodge & Tree Houses, Kaikoura and Bay of Many Coves, Marlborough Sounds.
Join Executive Chef and MasterChef finalist, Fiona Read and her team, to experience Hapuku’s fresh garden produce, world famous seafood, venison and organic delights whilst relaxing in your own Upper Branch Tree House.
Your luxurious Upper Branch Tree House at Hapuku Lodge is a splendid base for your Gourmet Getaway. Be captivated by Fiona and her team as they create the specialities of the Lodge (world famous seafood, venison, our own organic and fresh garden produce).
Join Executive Chef Hannes Bareiter and his team to savour the delights of fresh local seafood and produce all whilst taking in the stunning view of the Marlborough Sounds Savour the delightful views of the Queen Charlotte Sound from your well-appointed Apartment and enjoy the local delicacies (fresh seafood, wild meats, home-crafted and creative cuisine). Hannes and his team, will be sure to create a special epicurean experience.
Both Lodges are located around the top of the South Island - arrive from either the North or the South via Air New Zealand and by rental car your Gourmet Getaway includes:
Bay of Many Coves:
- Two night’s accommodation in a luxury one bedroom apartment
- A bottle of Seresin wine upon your arrival
- Meet your Chef for a pre-dinner drink and canapés
- Elegant three course Dinner on the first evening served alongside your choice of Seresin Wine
- Gourmet Breakfast each morning in the Kumatage Guest Lounge
- A Special Picnic Lunch on day two including wine - Take it to the Lookout or out for a gentle row in the clinker dinghy.
- Seven course Degustation Dinner on the second evening in the Foredeck Restaurant featuring uniquely Marlborough produce (from the land to the sea) matched to Seresin wine
- Transfers from Blenheim/Picton to Bay of Many Coves.
- *Plus 1hr treatment per person in the Bay of Many Coves Day Spa
Hapuku Lodge & Tree Houses
- Two night’s of luxury accommodation nested 30 feet in the air in a native Kanuka grove featuring Hapuku’s deep two persons spa baths, rain forest showers and individual wood burning fire looking out to both the spectacular snow-covered Kaikoura Mountains and the Pacific Coast
- A bottle of Seresin wine upon arrival
- Meet your Chef for a pre-dinner drink and nibbles
- A five-course dinner for two both nights including wine matched to Seresin wine, designed and prepared by Fiona and her team
- Full Hapuku breakfast each morning
- *Plus a Hapuku Picnic basket including wine allowing you to explore the property and surrounding district
On day three – You will drive for little over an hour through the stunning Marlborough wine district to either Hapuku Lodge or Bay of Many Coves.
So why not Getaway, for 4 nights of indulgence
1st May 2016 - 30th September 2016 - $2495 per person twin share.
1st October 2016 - 30th April 2017 - $3200 per person twin share.
Call one of our team today on 03 319 6559 or 03 579 9771
to book your Gourmet Getaway
Subject to availability - please contact reservations directly.
Getting There & Sample Itinerary
From North Island NZ
Fly directly to Blenheim via Air New Zealand where we will transfer you to Bay of Many Coves.
On your third day you will be transported back to Picton where you can pick up a rental car and continue to Hapuku Lodge & Tree Houses. You will then return to Blenheim airport for your return journey
From South Island NZ
Traveling directly to Hapuku Lodge & Tree houses Kaikoura, on day three you will then drive to Picton where we will transfer you to Bay of Many Coves. You will then return to Picton for your return journey
From Sydney, Melbourne or elsewhere
Fly to Blenheim via Auckland, Wellington via Air New Zealand where we will transfer you to Bay of Many Coves.
On your third day you will be transported back to Picton where you can pick up your rental car and continue to Hapuku Lodge & Tree Houses, returning to Blenheim airport on day 5 for your return journey.
Both Lodges provide a Heli pad, allowing quick access and speedy getaways.